How MILAN TOAST SRL processes and protects your personal data
1. RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATMENT
MILAN TOAST SRL Unipersonale is the company responsible for the processing of your personal data:
- Owner: pro-tempore director of MILAN TOAST SRL Unipersonale
- Registered office: Via delle Industrie, 26 20884, Sulbiate, Italy
- Tax Code: 02129100968
- Telephone: +39 039 6883332
- E-mail: email@example.com
2. PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
2.1. Purpose of the processing
MILAN TOAST SRL processes the personal data you provide for the following purposes:
- Managing the process of purchasing products and services, as well as payment, billing and delivery of the same.
- Evaluating quality of our services in order to carry out any necessary complementary or accessory activities.
- Fulfilling legal obligations.
MILAN TOAST will not use personal data for purposes other than those described above.
2.2. Categories of data processed
Based on the aforementioned purposes, MILAN TOAST will process the following categories of data:
- Identification data, including: name, surname, postal address, e-mail address, postcode, city, telephone number, tax code, VAT number.
2.3. Data retention terms
The personal data provided will be kept for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected, for the period indicated by the terms established by law.
3.1. Legal basis of the processing
The legal basis of these treatments is the consent given by the interested party prior to the treatment itself.
4.PERSONAL AND THIRD PARTY DATA
4.1. Communication of data to third parties
It is possible that other companies have direct access to some of your personal data; among these we mention a few as example:
- Search engines such as Google: Google processes data for the purpose of providing its services as a provider of cloud services such as e-mail, calendars, file management, archiving, Analytics
- CMS such as WordPress: WordPress processes data in order to provide services related to the management of websites including www.milantoast.com. More information available at the following link: https://it.wordpress.org/about/privacy/
- Mailchimp: Mailchimp processes data for the purpose of providing its services for the management and execution of Email marketing and on-line Advertising activities for MILAN TOAST. More information available at the following link: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
5.1. Right of withdrawal
As an interested party, and as required by the General Data Protection Regulation, you can exercise the following rights:
- Right to request access to your personal data, that is to know which data is processed, the purpose of the processing, the origin of the above data and whether they have been disclosed or will be disclosed to third parties.
- Right to request the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Right to request cancellation in the cases contemplated by the GDPR
- Right to object to the processing of personal data
- Right to request the limitation of processing, in which case, the data will be kept only for the exercise or defense of rights in legal actions.
- Right to data portability.
5.2. Right to withdraw consent
The interested party has the right to revoke the consents given to MILAN TOAST at any time by any of the means indicated in the next section.
5.3. How to exercise your rights
To exercise the aforementioned rights, it will be necessary to send an electronic communication, including certification of one’s identity (photocopy of the identity card or passport), indicating the right to be exercised
6. SECURITY MEASURES
MILAN TOAST is constantly committed to adopting the security levels required by the GPDR and appropriate to the nature of the data being processed. To protect the different types of data collected, MILAN TOAST adopts the necessary technical security measures, including:
- Encryption of communications between the user and the MILAN TOAST servers.
- Encryption of the information on MILAN TOAST’s own servers.
- Other measures to prevent access to user data by third parties
MILAN TOAST specifies here the information relating to the processing of data and the methods used with reference to cookies and other analytical services used for visitors to the site:
8. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
As an interested party, you agree that complaints or complaints relating to the processing of your personal data will be defined by the judge or court with jurisdictional jurisdiction of the city of Monza.
MILAN TOAST SRL
Address: Via delle Industrie, 26 20884, Sulbiate, Italia
Telephone: +39 039 6883332 – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org