Today, we would like to share an in-depth article of professional conveyor toasters for fast food chains and commercial kitchens and their typical heavy usage.Why should a fast food chain that offers hamburgers buy this product? Which elements should be considered to choose a proper solution?
HOW TO CHOOSE A CONVEYOR TOASTER FOR FAST FOOD?
Conveyor toasters, also called bun toasters, are machines designed to work in environments with a high presence of fats, fumes and oils, with temperatures up to 35°C and very intense work cycles, often continuously 24 /7. They allow to heat several slices of bread simultaneously and quickly, thanks to the traction of a belt, they are passed through a specific heating path.
Conveyor belt toasters are an absolutely strategic application in fast food restaurants, where their usage increases productivity as it frees up space on the hamburger cooking grill. In fact, by adopting a toaster, the cooking attendant does not have to worry about bread, he has more space for cooking meat and can focus on this task.
The conveyor toaster is also essential in advanced fast foods, where cooking of fresh burgers is carried out earlier than the sales and the toasting of the bread must be much faster. In this case Milan-Toast proposes a dedicated solution.
WHAT IS A ROTARY TOASTER ?
The characteristics of a rotating toasters
Milan-Toast professional conveyor toasters are made of thick metal to withstand heavy use. Furthermore, during the design phase, some specific precautions have been adopted in order to make them suitable for professional use:
- plate size increased for toasting slices up to 14 x 14 x 6 cm (h).
- panel fastening system for quick disassembly for immediate access to the toaster parts
- belt traction system enhanced with anti-slip technology for presence of oil.
- support shafts for reinforced shafts.
- removable and replaceable filter for internal components’ protection
- safety thermostat for protection of components and electrical card.
Toasting large slices, stuffed toast, frozen bread and … pizza
The Milan-Toast heavy duty toasters for Fast food chains are products of great flexibility. The large front opening of the machines allows to heat and toast even thick bread, up to 6 cm, or bread with different thicknesses, if necessary, even simultaneously, without having to act on the adjustments.
By adopting a professional conveyor toaster for professional kitchens you can use, indifferently:
- frozen and pre-cut industrial bread
- irregular slices of bread, cut by hand or craft
- bread pre-seasoned with butter or oil
- pizza (only model with both front / rear opening / closing)
We propose below a more detailed analysis of the technical and usage characteristics of two Milan- Toast Models widely used in the fast food and professional Kitchens.
Milan-Toast model 18036 – Bun toaster for fast food
With the professional conveyor toaster 18036, shown in the photo below, we present the typical fast food conveyor toaster, where fresh hamburger cooking is done on a special grill while toasting bread takes place simultaneously in the toaster.
Typically, the already cut bread, is loaded by the operator in the necessary number and heated for 40-70 seconds, then finished ready under the toaster, while the attendant takes care of cooking the meat.
Features and technical data
Here are some facts to help you choose:
- Machine power is 3.1 kW
- Heating elements in steel alloy for high temperatures.
- Minimum toasting time 40 seconds
- Adjustment of belt speed
- Independent upper and lower side power regulation
- Possibility to exclude heating elements completely independently.
- Bread-holding grid with 3 slices or 6 slices
- Maximum height of the inlet port is 8.2 cm with the possibility of reducing it to 7.1 or 5.9 cm
- Width 38.5 cm and width 37 cm
- Maximum bread height 6 cm
- Weight 24 kg
Milan-toast rotary toaster model 18033
This professional conveyor toaster, reproduced below in the picture, finds its natural application in larger fast food restaurants, where fresh hamburgers are cooked in advance and the toasting of the bread must be much more rapid. Using this fast toaster led to increases in productivity because it goes with a ready-made burger. This heavy duty toaster is suitable for discontinuous usage because it is very fast in heating.
- Machine power is 3.4 kW
- Quartz heating elements with initial heating speed of a few seconds
- Minimum toasting time 20 seconds
- Adjustment of Belt speed
- Independent upper and lower power regulation.
- 3 or 6 slices of bread support grill
- Front panel on the removable front
- Front panel customizable by laser engraving
- Width 38.5 cm and width 37 cm
- Maximum bread height 4.5 cm
- Weight 23 kg
MILAN-TOAST PROFESSIONAL EQUIPMENTS
Milano Toast is always a guarantee of quality with the best compromise between strength, speed of heating and thermal balance over time. To be updated on our promotions, subscribe to the Milan-Toast Newsletter!